…incredibly helpful, always available to talk to and very thorough. I would definitely recommend her services
She explained each step of the claims process in laymen’s terms so that I was able to understand. I was very grateful for her kindness and professionalism. I would certainly recommend Wellers to anyone wishing to make a personal injury claim.
Dedicated support for your personal injury claim
At Wellers, we ensure that all accident claims are handled by a fully qualified, specialist personal injury solicitor and a support team, experienced in managing a wide range of personal injury and medical negligence cases from soft tissue injuries to catastrophic spinal injuries.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Car accident claims
- Clinical negligence claims
- Head and brain injury claims
- Slip and trip claims
- Supermarket accident claims
- Work accident claims
The above list contains just a few examples of the claims we handle. To find out if we could help you make a claim for personal injury compensation, call the Wellers team today.
Making a Claim – The Wellers’ guide
Our guide explains the process of making a personal injury claim: from understanding “no win no fee” agreements and different funding arrangements to how your personal injury solicitor might negotiate a settlement on your behalf. Click on the image below to download your copy of the guide.
Providing the accident claim service you need
We appreciate the physical and emotional pain which you may be suffering as a result of your injury and understand the serious impact this may be having on your professional and domestic life, your relationships and your leisure activities. Your dedicated solicitor will be responsible for obtaining the fullest amount of compensation possible for your injury and related financial losses.
At the outset of your claim, you will be able to meet your solicitor at a face-to-face meeting so you will have the confidence of knowing exactly who you are dealing with. If, due to injury, you cannot come to us, we are happy to travel to your home if it is within reasonable travelling distance of one of our offices and we can do so outside of normal office hours if necessary. Our personal injury team will take the time and care to personally guide you through the legal process so you know exactly what to expect at each stage of your case.
- Representing Mrs C who obtained £300,000 in compensation from the NHS for scarring, bowel injury and psychiatric damage after doctors negligently failed to diagnose and treat septicaemia following routine gynaecological procedure.
- Obtaining a fair settlement for Mr C whose previous solicitors had recommended a settlement of £5,000 for aggravation of pre-existing arthritis when he injured a knee in a trip at work. We proved there had been no previous arthritis and obtained a settlement of £77,000 for injury to his anterior cruciate ligament.
- Mrs A sustained an injury to her ankle when she tripped over some wires at work, whilst pregnant. We obtained a settlement of £300,000 for physical and psychological injury.
- Mrs D received £45,000 when she developed tinnitus as the result of a head injury sustained in an accident at work in which the golf buggy she was driving rolled over and onto her.
Read more personal injury claim case studies here..
No win, no fee compensation claims
When you contact Wellers, we will review your case and if we consider that you have reasonable prospects of success we will offer to fund your claim under what is commonly referred to as a ‘no win no fee’ arrangement. Such agreements, more properly called Conditional Fee Agreements, basically provide that if you lose your claim or discontinue it on our advice, you do not have to pay any legal fees to Wellers.
Please call us for a free, no obligation initial telephone interview to assess the prospects of your case. We are happy to explain how your claim could be funded in this way so that you can be confident of making your claim with no risk of you ending up out of pocket.
If you would like to make a claim call our free accident helpline on 0800 0437884 or our Bromley office on 0208 290 7958 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our short enquiry form