Employment lawyers for employers
With the right legal advice and support, employment law is the means to securing a platform to develop a committed and productive workforce, enabling the sustainable development of your organisation whilst reducing the risks of costly and morale sapping employment disputes.
At specialist employment law solicitors provide a comprehensive service for your business which is designed to allow you to concentrate on providing services for your customers while we take care of the legal work. Our lawyers are able to address all of the issues that you face as an employer. We offer the level of support you need when you need it, so that your business can achieve workforce stability and improved productivity, and effectively manage disputes as they arise.
Our employment law services for employers include:-
- Employment contacts
- Policies and procedures
- Disciplinary and grievances
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims
- Advising on employers on discrimination issues such as recruitment, sex, race, disability, age and religion.
- Changing employee’s terms and conditions
- Advice on conducting disciplinary and grievance proceedings
- Directors’ duties
- Staff restructuring and redundancies
- Employment law aspects of mergers and acquisitions (Transfer of Undertakings & Acquired Rights)
Your matter is as important to us as it is to you. Nina Francis is a highly experienced employment specialist is based in London City office. Please see her profile on this website for further details of her experience and areas of expertise.