Employment law need not restrictive, limiting the freedom as a business. With the right legal advice and support, employment law is the means to securing a platform to develop a committed and productive workforce, enabling the sustainable development of your organisation.
At Wellers our team provides a comprehensive service for your business which is designed to allow you to concentrate on providing services for your customers while we take care of the legal work. Our lawyers are able to address all of the issues that you face as an employer. We offer City expertise in industrial relations, HR support and strategy and litigation management, providing the level of support you need when you need it, so that your business can achieve workforce stability and improved productivity, and effectively manage disputes as they arise.
We can offer cutting edge HR experience, enabling our team to uniquely advise employers on the challenges they face.
Our employment law services for employers include:
- Human Resources support and strategy
- Equality law
- Employment contracts, mergers and acquisitions (Transfer of Undertakings & Acquired Rights)
- Policies and procedures
- Absence management
- Incentive schemes
- Changing terms & conditions
- Employment tribunal representation
- Conducting disciplinary and grievance proceedings
- Directors’ duties
- Protecting Business Interests
- Industrial relations, staff restructuring and redundancies
- Collective disputes
- Information and consultation
- Compliance issues and data protection
Not every business is the same. Our services are tailored to your business and we offer a menu of employment law packages to match the level of support you require. Please contact us for more information regarding our employment law packages.
To arrange a business review or for an initial chat please contact one of our team by email at mailto:email@example.com or call us on 020 8464 4242 (Bromley), 020 7242 7265 (London) or 01483 284567 (Surrey)