Intellectual property disputes are typically complex and require a great deal of legal expertise. Whether the dispute is about the use or ownership of a logo or brand name, or other form such as product design, a patent or a piece of software, it is essential that you have an established intellectual property and trademark lawyer to advance your interests.
What is Intellectual Property?
Intellectual property is about more than design, patents and branding. In fact, there are many different types of intellectual property and intellectual property dispute. Wellers Law Group IP solicitors can help with disputes related to all of the following:
- Copyright – protection for the expression of ideas, including literary, dramatic and artistic expression
- Trade marks – marks and brands used by an individual or business to distinguish its products or services from those of others, whether registered or unregistered
- Patents – protection of inventions, in particular new and inventive technical features of products and processes
- Design rights – provides both registered and unregistered protection for the appearance of the whole or part of a product
- Trade secrets – broadly speaking, any confidential business information which provides an enterprise with a competitive edge
- Database rights – protection for the compilation of information comprising a database
- Confidential information – protection of information, know-how and trade secrets that are confidential
- Passing off – this prevents a person falsely passing off their products or services as being associated with another established provider of those products or services
Contact Wellers IP lawyers today
Whether you are an SME or a larger enterprise, a digital company, a start- up or an established business, we can help you protect your rights and establish clarity regarding your intellectual property rights and obligations.
Wellers’ team can help you protect, license and enforce your intellectual property rights. We can also advise you if you are threatened with an intellectual property violation complaint or if you are facing a dispute.
If you are unsure that of litigation is the route you wish to take, we employ numerous methods of alternative dispute resolution, which can be a way forward to settle certain disputes without redress to the courts.
To find out more, please contact:
|Joe Reeves||London||020 7481 6383|
|Patricia Wollington||London||020 7481 6390|
|Rosalind Webster||Bromley||020 8290 7993|
|Karron Foot||Bromley||020 8290 7950|
|Teresa Johnston||Bromley||020 8290 7996|
|Craig Batko||Surrey||01372 750 109|
|Jonathan Tyler||Sevenoaks||01732 446361|