We advise on the full spectrum of disputes. Whether you are looking to commence a claim or defend a claim against you, we are confident that we can help you achieve your objectives. In many cases it is possible to settle without litigation – for example, through Alternative Dispute Resolution. However, when necessary our property solicitors will litigate robustly in order to seek a satisfactory outcome.
Advice and Representation for all Manner of Disputes
We act for landowners, developers, tenants and professional advisors in assisting them to resolve their dispute effectively and efficiently. We offer a full range of property services including advice on:
- Disputes regarding beneficial interests in property
- Breach of restrictive covenant disputes
- Disputes with owners of neighbouring properties (e.g. rights of way, rights to light, boundary disputes and party wall disputes)
- Nuisance and trespass claims
- Recovery of land from squatters and unlawful occupiers
- Disputes over interests in property Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act and orders for sale
- Disputes arising out of the sale and purchase of residential and commercial premises
- Professional negligence claims arising out of the sale and purchase of residential and commercial premises
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Property repair disputes
- Misrepresentation (including Property Misdescription Act 1991)
We understand that property disputes can often be sensitive. Litigation is not always an approach and we are fully aware of the commercial needs of our business clients. We consider and tailor any advice and action accordingly.
We also consider it a priority to resolve property-related disputes before costs spiral or become unmanageable. Although we strive to settle disputes with a minimum of cost, disruption and litigation, employing alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods whenever appropriate, we will undertake Court proceedings whenever necessary.
Property solicitors in London, Kent and Surrey
Property is often fundamental to business interests. Disputes not only come at a monetary cost, they can also cause reputational damage and be inconvenient and exhausting.
Whether you are already in a dispute or you are anticipating a problem, the property dispute solicitors at Wellers can provide authoritative and pragmatic advice and solutions to secure your interests.
Our litigation and dispute resolution department is one of the best in London and the South East.
Contact a member of our team today for more information.
|Joe Reeves||London||020 7481 6383|
|Patricia Wollington||London||020 7481 6390|
|Rosalind Webster||Bromley||020 8290 7993|
|Karron Foot||Bromley||020 8290 7950|
|Teresa Johnston||Bromley||020 8290 7996|
|Craig Batko||Surrey||01372 750 109|
|Jonathan Tyler||Sevenoaks||01732 446361|