Wellers’ fraud solicitors in London and the South East have the experience and expertise necessary to pursue or defend civil fraud claims.
This expertise extends to the recovery of stolen or misappropriated funds as well as the prompt preservation of assets – for example, through the application of freezing injunctions or search orders.
Wellers Fraud Solicitors Expertise In-Depth
At Wellers, we have expertise in bringing and defending claims in the following areas:
- Freezing Orders, Disclosure Orders and Search Orders
- Claims for misrepresentation and deceit
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Breach of confidence
- Breach of confidentiality
- Internet fraud
- Carousel fraud (Missing trader fraud or MTIC)
- Fraud by false representation
- Unjust enrichment
- Knowing receipt
- Dishonest assistance
- Procuring a breach of contract
- Money laundering
- Causing loss by unlawful means/intimidation
- Proceeds of Crime Act matters
Wellers Fraud Solicitors in London and the South East
Wellers’ fraud solicitors act in company and shareholder disputes, charities litigation and other areas where fraud is a problem. We are experienced in helping clients defend against claims of fraud as well initiating claims on behalf of clients who are seeking enforcement of their rights, or who wish to trace or recover assets.
We have good relationships with forensic accountants, foreign lawyers and litigation funders to ensure your claim is brought to the best possible resolution.
To find out more about civil fraud claims with Wellers, please contact:
|Joe Reeves||London||020 7481 6383|
|Craig Batko||Surrey||01372 750 109|
|Jonathan Tyler||Sevenoaks||01732 446361|