We have the experience to help you
Our specialist team of London based immigration advisors pride themselves on their expert knowledge of the immigration process. When it comes to drafting an initial application, preparing a covering letter, and collating the necessary documentation, we leave no stone unturned to ensure a successful immigration decision. Where our immigration lawyers can foresee a situation, which may cause the Home Office to question your eligibility or the information provided, we will pre-empt this by providing clarification and explanatory information with the initial application.
Our expertise in the following areas of immigration law means that we are able to guide you through what can otherwise be a daunting process. This is why it is so important to find a good immigration lawyer from the outset of your matter. Leaving your application to chance is not only stressful, but it is also potentially costly, and will lead to a delay in securing the clearance you need to move, start work, visit, or start your studies. We assist private clients with the following immigration matters (please note, this is a non-exhaustive list):
- Spouse visas
- Fiancée visas
- Visit visas
- Student/Short term student visas
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen (Adults)
- Registration as a British Citizen (Children)
- Indefinite leave to remain
- UK Ancestry visas
- Youth Mobility visas
- BNO Visas
- Graduate visas
- Discretionary Leave (Overstayers)
- Adult Dependant relative visas
- Domestic violence visas
- Judicial Review
What do you want to do?
Tell us why you are coming to the UK.
Want to know more on the Immigration Legislative changes coming in 2024?
How we can help
Our team will be there to support you from start to finish or we can help you with any specific stage of the process. we will:
- Guide you through the collation of supporting documents for your application
- Advise you on the process, requirements and supporting documentation
- Prepare your application with the recommended supporting evidence
- Prepare letter of representation in support of applications
- Prepare appeal grounds and submit to the First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal
- For appeal cases, we will prepare witness statements, statutory declarations, affidavits
- Update you on the progress of applications and advise on deadlines
- Prepare legal submissions when necessary
- Advise where appropriate on judicial review
Pay as you go service
Think you can handle your own application but need guidance along the way?
Our advisors can offer you a no obligation pay as you go service where you will be charged at the hourly rate of an advisor to answer your questions or point you in the right direction to handle your own application. This gives you the freedom to choose how much or how little assistance you require from an expert.
Fixed fee consultation and your consultation fee refunded if you choose Wellers to represent you
We offer a one-hour fixed fee consultation for £50 + VAT.
Should you wish to instruct Wellers with your immigration matter following the consultation, this fee will be deducted from our overall fee to assist.
You have the option to have the consultation via email, in-person, telephone or video call (i.e., Zoom or MS Teams).
- Take instructions from you and provide you with detailed advice on the best application to proceed with for a successful application.
- Answer any prepared questions you have
- Provide you with costs and timeline to receive a decision
To book your appointment call on 020 8290 7956 or fill out our short enquiry form below.
Enter your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible
"*" indicates required fields
In safe hands from start to finish
Instructing Wellers Immigration Service means that you can eliminate much of the confusion and hassle that can often be associated with most immigration applications.
Take advantage of our vast experience and expert support.
For help, advice and representation from a specialist immigration advisor with experience in all aspects of the immigration and appeals process, please call our Head of Immigration, Oliver O’Sullivan on 020 7481 6381 or email Oliver.OSulivan@wellerslawgroup.com or contact our Immigration Case Advisor Elizabeth Edu by email email@example.com