We have the experience to help you
The Wellers Immigration Team is led by Rosalind Nunoo. Rosalind has more than 15 years’ experience handling immigration and human rights cases for clients from all over the world. This experience means we have a deep understanding of the different immigration challenges faced by clients
Each case is unique and Rosalind strives to help each client find the best solution for their circumstances. We can help clients who have very difficult and complicated circumstances; including:
- applications which fall outside of the immigration rules
- applications on discretionary grounds
- applications on compassionate grounds
We specialise in assisting visa applicants from Africa.
What do you want to do?
Tell us why you are coming to the UK.
To Ros, A massive thank you for all your support during our difficult time. Thanks for your love and care.
What you can expect from Wellers Immigration Service
- an initial no-obligation consultation for just £100 plus VAT.
- a fixed-fee charging structure for most cases.
- advice from a fully qualified immigration solicitor, at a fair price.
- a dedicated contact for a personalised service.
- a sensitive and sympathetic approach that helps you to identify your objectives when applying for a UK visa.
- straightforward, jargon-free advice on the most appropriate type of application for your particular needs.
- assistance for completing forms and collating supporting evidence before the application is processed.
- care and support from start to finish.
- appeal applications and representation.
- assistance with applications from overseas and representation to Entry Clearance Officers abroad.
Fixed fee consultation and your consultation fee refunded if you choose Wellers to represent you
Whatever your particular immigration concern, a good first step is to book an affordable and totally confidential fixed fee consultation with our experienced immigration lawyer for just £100 + VAT. We will answer your questions and explain the processes that will apply. You will not be charged for your consultation if you go on to instruct us.
To book your appointment call Rosalind Nunoo on 020 8290 7982 or fill out our short enquiry form.
Types of applications handled by Wellers Immigration Service
- Family based – children and partners
- Naturalisation and registration
- EEA applications – registrations and permanent residence
- Visitors – all types
- Judicial review
- Work related
- Sponsor Licence
- Outside the immigration rules
- Family based relocation to USA
In safe hands from start to finish
Instructing Wellers Immigration Service means that you can eliminate much of the confusion and hassle that can often be associated with most immigration applications.
Take advantage of our vast experience and expert support.
For help, advice and representation from a specialist immigration solicitor with experience in all aspects of the immigration and appeals process, including immigration from Africa, please call Rosalind Nunoo on 020 8290 7982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org