We understand that the loss of a loved one is a trying and emotional time. We understand that at a time like this you may be in a difficult situation and looking for advice on your rights and entitlement. Our expert lawyers have experience in acting for all interested parties including beneficiaries, executors, administrators, trustees and deputies and can guide you through this sensitive and complex area of law.
At Wellers, our areas of specialism include:
- Contesting a will
- Inheritance disputes and Inheritance Act claims
- Estates disputes and removing trustees and executors
- A beneficiary’s right to information
- Claims in relation to property
- Claims against negligent advisers
Find out more about when a Will can be challenged.
|email@example.com||London||020 7481 2422|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Bromley||020 8464 4242|
|email@example.com||Sevenoaks||01732 446 361|