Not complying fully with the highly procedural and complex immigration rules is likely to negatively affect your business and the freedom to employ foreign workers.
The Points Based System (PBS) is in its ninth year since it was introduced to simplify the immigration routes in 2009. The system is intricate and the paperwork rather voluminous.
Business/Corporate immigration services include;
- Tier 1 visas – Investor, Entrepreneur
- Tier 2 visas – General, MOR
- Sponsorship Licence
- Inter Company Transfer Visas
Tier 1 investor – Aimed at high net worth individuals wishing to invest in British companies.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur – Individuals wanting to start a new business in the UK or willing ti invest in an already existing business.
Tier 2 – This is aimed at skilled and highly qualified workers who have sponsorship from a UK based employer.
The Sole Representatives scheme although does not form part of the PBS, is vital and aimed at senior employees of an overseas company. Such individuals are allowed to come to the UK to set up a branch of an overseas company.
At Wellers, we offer we offer an end to end service covering all the following elements:
- Personalised advice and guidance on all types of applications under the PBS
- Advice and guidance in conducting the Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT)
- Assistance in applying for Sponsor Licence
- Hands on assistance with ongoing compliance
- Advise you on possible options and prospect of success.
- Challenging decisions from the UK Visas & Immigration
For all your corporate immigration needs, contact Rosalind Nunoo via email Rosalind.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8290 7982.