Shareholder and director disputes
Whether you are the representative of a company, partnership or LLP, our commercial litigation solicitors have the experience and expertise to help you remain confident during a crisis.
Company and business law disputes can arise in a number of different areas. For example, there may be a dispute over directors’ remuneration, shareholders may be unhappy with the way the company is being run, or there may be deadlock in the company’s decision making.
Our dispute resolution team advises on a wide range of company disputes including the following:
- Shareholder disputes
- Director disputes and breach of director duties
- Derivative claims
- Unfair prejudice petitions
- Winding up petitions under the Insolvency Act 1986
- Partnership and LLP disputes
- Breach of shareholder agreements
- Rights to purchase and purchase agreements
- Claims for breach of fiduciary duty
- Fraud actions
- Director misfeasance claims
- Disqualification proceedings
Wellers Commercial Litigation Solicitors in London, Kent & Surrey
Disputes can divert much needed time and resources away from the running of your business and it is therefore important to seek legal advice as soon as possible should disagreements arise.
Wellers operates from office locations in Central London, Kent and Surrey. We serve clients from all over the UK as well as those who are located abroad.
To find out more about Wellers business dispute solicitors, please contact:
|020 7481 6383
|01372 750 109
Enter your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible
"*" indicates required fields