Whether you are the representative of a company, partnership or LLP, our commercial litigation solicitors have the experience and expertise to help you remain confident during a crisis.
Our dispute resolution team advises on a wide range of company disputes including the following:
- Shareholder disputes
- Director disputes and breach of director duties
- Derivative claims
- Unfair prejudice petitions
- Winding up petitions under the Insolvency Act 1986
- Partnership and LLP disputes
- Breach of shareholder agreements
- Rights to purchase and purchase agreements
- Claims for breach of fiduciary duty
- Fraud actions
- Director misfeasance claims
- Disqualification proceedings
Wellers Commercial Litigation Solicitors in London, Kent & Surrey
Disputes can divert much needed time and resources away from the running of your business and it is therefore important to seek legal advice as soon as possible should disagreements arise.
A clearly drafted Shareholders’ Agreement can minimise the risk of disputes arising and where appropriate we work with our Company/Commercial team who provide advice in this area. We can also advise and act in the full spectrum of disputes arising from shareholder and company agreements including civil fraud.
Wellers operates from seven office locations in central London, Kent and Surrey. We serve clients from all over the UK as well as those who are located abroad.
To find out more about Wellers business dispute solicitors, please contact:
|Joe Reeves||London||020 7481 6383|
|Rosalind Webster||Bromley||020 464 4242|
|Craig Batko||Surrey||01372 750 109|
|Jonathan Tyler||Sevenoaks||01732 446361|