In addition our experienced solicitors have represented many charity clients overseas in the formation of international joint ventures with other NGO’s, not for profits, government agencies and indeed governments themselves. Our in house experience of such ventures in Africa, North America, Central and South East Asia, the Middle East and Europe means that we are ideally placed to offer this service.
Many charities are realising that critical mass is often best achieved by merging with, taking over or partnering with other charitable entities that are involved in the common purpose. Wellers Law Group Charity Law solicitors have extensive experience in working with charities that have taken over other charities and those that have merged.
- Charity Commission reviews
- Charity Formations and Structuring
- Charity Litigation
- Charity Mergers and Takeovers
- Clarification on investment practices of charities
- COVID 19 Guidance for Charities
- Faith-based organisations
- Governance audits and GDPR
- Investment and capital raising
- Property services
- Starting up a charity
- Trustees’ Annual Report – public benefit statement
Meet Our Team
Want to make a quick enquiry?
Click the button, fill out the short form and we’ll do the rest.
Practice Area News
Making grants to non-charitable organisations – The dangers and pitfalls that you need to be aware of
Charity | August 24If your charity provides grants to…
Charity | July 1It was recently reported that…
Charity | June 27With the Charities Act 2022 (“2022…