We work with businesses and other organisations in obtaining Certificates of Sponsorship, Sole Representative Visas and Business Visit Visas and can guide you through complex immigration matters. Our immigration team has experience in dealing with the UK Visas and Immigration as well as the British High Commission at many Missions around the world.
Our team will be there to support you from start to finish or we can help you with any specific stage of the process. we will:
- Guide you through the collation of supporting documents for your application
- Advise you on the process, requirements and supporting documentation
- Prepare your application with the recommended supporting evidence
- Prepare letter of representation in support of applications
- Prepare appeal grounds and submit to the First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal
- For appeal cases, we will prepare witness statements, statutory declarations, affidavits
- Brief you for appeal hearings
- Prepare bundles for appeal hearings
- Represent you at appeal hearings or instruct a barrister at your choice
- Update you on the progress of applications and advise on deadlines
- Prepare legal submissions when necessary
- Draft and serve a Pre-Action Protocol prior to judicial review
Pay as you go service
Think you can handle your own application but need guidance along the way?
Our Solicitors can offer you a no obligation pay as you go service where you will be charged at the hourly rate of a solicitor to answer your questions or point you in the right direction to handle your own application. This gives you the freedom to choose how much or how little assistance you require from an expert.
One-off consultation – and we will come to you
We offer a fixed fee of £100 (plus VAT) meeting with a qualified solicitor for up to one hour and if you prefer (and live within a reasonable distance from our offices) we are very happy to come to you to discuss your case. We are however equally happy to discuss matters in our office in Bromley or by telephone and email, if that is your choice.
A fixed fee interview will give you the opportunity to speak confidentially with a solicitor about your case or that of a family member. You are guaranteed to leave with possible answers to your Immigration problem. You will be under no obligation to give instructions after the fixed fee meeting.
For your convenience, you can pay our invoices and send money on account of costs online.
Take advantage of our vast experience and expert support. Please call Rosalind Nunoo on 020 8290 7982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org