At Wellers Immigration Service we have extensive experience in dealing with complicated applications including those falling outside of the immigration rules, applications on discretionary grounds and applications on compassionate grounds.
With that experience comes a deep understanding and appreciation of the variety of situations that are faced by our clients and we will always strive to resolve them with a personal and sympathetic approach.
What you can expect from Wellers Immigration Service?
- Firstly, you can expect accurate, up to date advice and excellent service from a fully qualified immigration solicitor, at a fair price.
- Your initial no obligation consultation is available for just £100 plus VAT and in most cases we can work on a fixed fee basis.
- The care and support we provide sets Wellers Immigration Service apart from other solicitors
- Give you a single point of contact and a fully personalised service
- Take the time to help you genuinely identify your ultimate objectives
- Provide advice on the correct type of application to meet your particular needs and the likelihood of success
- Guide you through completing and collating the correct supporting documents before we process your application
- Offer transparent and concise advice to keep the whole process simple and jargon free
- Provide alternative options to regularise and extend your stay in the UK
- Prepare and represent you at appeals
- Assist with overseas applications and have experience in making representations to Entry Clearance Officers abroad
Types of applications handled by Wellers Immigration Service
- Family based – children and partners
- Naturalisation and registration
- EEA applications – registrations and permanent residence
- Visitors – all types
- Judicial review
- Work related
- Sponsor Licence
- Outside the immigration rules
- Family based relocation to USA
In safe hands from start to finish
Instructing Wellers Immigration Service means that you can eliminate much of the confusion and hassle that can often be associated with most immigration applications.
Take advantage of our vast experience and expert support
Please call Rosalind Nunoo on 020 8290 7982 or email email@example.com