Heather is secretary to Senior Partner, Tony Summers at our Bromley office.
Tegen is a Paralegal assisting Jonathan Tyler in the Litigation department at our Sevenoaks office, she provides support for clients, including drafting and completing documentation, arranging and diarising court dates. Tegen studied full time at The University of Brighton and graduated in 2017 achieving 2:1 in Law with Criminology, shortly after she started her LPC part time at The University of Law Guildford, combining study with working full time as a Paralegal and graduated in 2020 with a High Commendation. Her background is in Personal Injury, as a whole, but she also ran my own case load for MIB and CICA claims. Tegen’s last role was a Training Solicitor within multiple areas of law including various litigation matters.
Tegen enjoys meeting and speaking with clients and being able to work within the litigation team to achieve successful outcomes for them.
Senior Solicitor - Commercial Property
Nina deals with all aspects of commercial property and investment property. This includes advice on identifying and acquiring both commercial and residential portfolios as well as locating and dealing with the legal aspects of high value residential property sale and purchase.
Nina works closely with clients to the following services:
- Acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold commercial and residential premises and mixed use developments.
- Landlord and tenant issues.
- Portfolio management.
- Site assembly and development.
- Real estate finance.
Nina advises a wide variety of clients including the following:
- Property developers
- Investors, including overseas investors
- Hotels; restaurants and public houses
- High net worth individuals
Nina says – “It is immensely satisfying to work with a client to discuss their objectives and then get to work to ensure that these objectives are met.”
Ana-Maria is a Company and Commercial solicitor working at our London City office.
Ana-Maria: qualified in 2019 and has specialised in corporate and commercial matters. She has experience in helping clients with the acquisition and the sale of corporate entities; as well as dealing with corporate governance matters. On the commercial aspect, Ana-Maria has experience in drafting a wide range of contracts and agreements, including manufacturing agreements, personal guarantees and general commercial terms of business.
In her spare time Ana-Maria is part of her local church and spends her time either at the gym or Latin dancing. She also enjoys learning new languages and cooking for her friends and family.
Roger is a Consultant with a great deal of knowledge and experience in advising Town, Parish and Community Councils.
Marco is a Solicitor in the firm’s commercial real estate team and his practice areas include acquisitions, disposals, financing, development, asset management and corporate-related transactions. Marco is based in our London City office.
He advises on a wide range of property-related disputes including possession/forfeiture proceedings, service charge/rent disputes, dilapidation claims, breach of covenant actions and tenant insolvency matters.
His clients include multiple retailers, investment managers and private family offices whom he advises on all commercial and strategic legal aspects of their operations.
Marco has a diverse practice which also encompasses assisting his clients in the resolution of complex disputes in the fields of commercial litigation.
Secretary to Jennifer O'Brien in our London City office.
Joe is a civil and commercial litigator covering a wide range of practice areas including commercial and contract litigation, property disputes including landlord and tenant litigation, banking and corporate disputes, professional negligence and debt recovery.
Having qualified in 2010, Joe was previously a Partner in a West End Practice and most recently spent time working on a large scale regulatory matter in Dubai.
Joe’s experience includes:-
- Advising clients facing a possession claim brought by an institutional landlord in respect of premises in Holland Park, including negotiating settlement of the claim
- Representing a landlord with an extensive London property portfolio in proceedings brought by a Local Authority under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Representing a landlord in a claim for interim rent under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Advising a commercial landlord in a £220,000 dilapidations claim against Kwikfit
- Advising a commercial landlord in a possession claim over premises let under an expired licence
- General advice and representation in relation to boundary and right of way disputes, forfeiture, rent recovery, dilapidations and service charge disputes
Contract and Commercial
- Advising borrowers and personal guarantors in a dispute involving the construction of a private loan agreement, including advising on the enforceability of a penalty clause under the agreement
- Advising a commercial landlord in a dispute with Npower, including advising on the construction and commencement of an energy supply agreement
- Successfully securing summary judgment in respect of a contractual claim for a deposit following a buyer’s failure to complete
- Advising on banking disputes including a set-aside application against HSBC in relation to non-enforceability of a personal guarantee
- Successfully securing compensation for a commercial entity in a claim against RBS resulting from the mis-sale of an Interest Rate Hedging Product (SWAP)
- General debt recovery on behalf of commercial clients including professional service providers and SMEs
- Successfully acting for an executor and beneficiary in relation to a probate dispute concerning disclosure of estate information, including substantial recovery of costs
- Advising a beneficiary in an inheritance dispute including successful mediation and settlement of the claim
- Advising intended beneficiaries in a professional negligence claim against solicitors following failure to finalise a testator’s will
- Advising a client in respect of a claim in professional negligence against solicitors, arising from complex trust litigation
- Advising a restaurateur in a professional negligence claim against solicitors following failure to advise on the presence of a planning restriction on commercial premises in Victoria
- Queen Mary University of London, LLB Law
- College of Law, London Moorgate
Sara is a commercial and residential conveyancing secretary, assisting John McLarney in our Bromley office
Please be aware that Craig's name has recently been used on a fax phishing exercise, primarily targeting firms in the USA. If you have received a fax purporting to be from Craig, please ignore it. It is not from Wellers Law Group.
Craig qualified as a solicitor in 2001 and was a partner at his previous firm. He joined the litigation department at Wellers Hedleys at their Butler House offices in Great Bookham in September 2018.
Craig largely specialises in property related disputes and property litigation, particularly commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes, business tenancy renewals and oppositions under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, dilapidation claims, possession claims, the acquisition and protection of rights over land such as prescriptive easements, other disputes relating to easements, the enforcement and discharge of freehold covenants, adverse possession, disputes over boundaries, trespass and nuisance. Craig appears in the County Court for possession claims and other chambers advocacy.
Craig’s other practice areas include trusts of land and co-ownership disputes under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996, contractual disputes, consumer law, licensing, debt recovery, judgment enforcement proceedings and some insolvency work.