We can guide you through complex immigration matters and our immigration team has lots of experience dealing with the UK Visas and Immigration service (part of the Home Office), as well as the British High Commission at many Missions around the world.
If you are the representative of a business and you wish to sponsor a non-UK citizen, you can find out more about Wellers’ immigration services for business here.
We are highly experienced in acting for those who are coming to the UK from Africa.
Choosing the most appropriate visa for your needs
There are a number of different visa routes for non-UK citizens depending on why you want to come to the UK and what you intend to do while you are here.
These are some of the most common visa routes for immigration:
- Skilled Workers under the points-based visa system
- Health and Care Worker visas
- Student visas and Global Talent visas
- Family visas
- Ancestry visas
- Charity and Religious Worker visas
Our team will be there to support you from start to finish of your immigration matter or we can help you with any specific stage of the process.
- Guide you through the collation of supporting documents for your application
- Advise you on the process, requirements and supporting documentation
- Prepare your application with the recommended supporting evidence
- Prepare letters of representation in support of applications
- Update you on the progress of applications and advise on deadlines
- Prepare legal submissions when necessary
- Draft and serve a Pre-Action Protocol prior to judicial review
Pay as you go service
If you feel you can handle your own application but might need guidance along the way, our immigration solicitors can provide a no-obligation pay-as-you-go service where you will be charged at the hourly rate of a solicitor to answer your questions or point you in the right direction to handle your own application. This gives you the freedom to choose how much or how little assistance you require from an expert.
We offer a fixed-fee first meeting with a qualified solicitor for up to one hour, costing £100 (plus VAT). You will not be charged for this consultation if you go on to instruct us to handle your visa application. If you live within a reasonable distance from our offices, we are very happy to come to you to discuss your case. We are equally happy to discuss matters in our office in Bromley, or by telephone and email if that is your choice.
The initial meeting gives you the opportunity to speak confidentially with a solicitor about your case or that of a family member and you are guaranteed to leave with possible answers to your immigration problem. For your convenience, you can pay our invoices and send money on account of costs online.
Please call Lorraine Toal on 020 8290 7956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org