We work with businesses and other organisations in obtaining Certificates of Sponsorship, Sole Representative Visas and Business Visit Visas and can guide you through complex immigration matters. Our immigration team has experience in dealing with the UK Visas and Immigration as well as the British High Commission at many Missions around the world.
Our team will be there to support you from start to finish or we can help you with any specific stage of the process. we will:
- Guide you through the collation of supporting documents for your application
- Advise you on the process, requirements and supporting documentation
- Prepare your application with the recommended supporting evidence
- Prepare letter of representation in support of applications
- Prepare appeal grounds and submit to the First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal
- For appeal cases, we will prepare witness statements, statutory declarations, affidavits
- Brief you for appeal hearings
- Prepare bundles for appeal hearings
- Represent you at appeal hearings or instruct a barrister at your choice
- Update you on the progress of applications and advise on deadlines
- Prepare legal submissions when necessary
- Draft and serve a Pre-Action Protocol prior to judicial review
Pay as you go service
Think you can handle your own application but need guidance along the way?
Our Solicitors can offer you a no obligation pay as you go service where you will be charged at the hourly rate of a solicitor to answer your questions or point you in the right direction to handle your own application. This gives you the freedom to choose how much or how little assistance you require from an expert.
Initial Consultation – face to face, video call or telephone call
We offer a one-hour fixed fee consultation for £50 + VAT.
Should you wish to instruct Wellers with your immigration matter following the consultation, this fee will be deducted from our overall fee to assist.
You have the option to have the consultation via email, in-person, telephone or video call (i.e., Zoom or MS Teams).
- Take instructions from you and provide you with detailed advice on the best application to proceed with for a successful application.
- Answer any prepared questions you have
- Provide you with costs and timeline to receive a decision
For your convenience, you can pay our invoices and send money on account of costs online.