Fee £230 plus VAT plus statutory fees
Service comprises one year’s Company Secretarial and Registered Office services and includes:-
- An ‘off the shelf’ Company (£100 authorised capital, two shares issued)
- Name availability check
- Change of name (£10 extra)
- Keeping Statutory Registers
- Transfer of the one or two Subscriber Shares
- Minutes of the first Board Meeting and Shareholders Meeting
- Two copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Resignation of first directors and appointment of new directors and Company Secretary (if applicable)
- Certificate of non-trading (if required)
- All filings with Companies House for the above
If you are ready to start your new business and know the directors and shareholders details we can help you get that underway today. Just complete our Wig and Pen Company Start-up form and email it to Tony Summers at email@example.com.
Fee £150 plus VAT per annum
Our Registered Office service involves acting as the registered office for your company which means we receive all incoming post sent to the Registered Office. This will be opened here and unless junk mail forwarded on by covering letter to your preferred contact.
Fee £200 plus VAT per annum.
Our service comprises:-
- Preparation and filing of Annual Return (if forwarded)
- Filing (but not drafting) of Special Resolutions
- Filing (but not preparation) of Accounts
- Preparation and filing of forms of resignation of directors
- Preparation and filing of forms appointing new directors
- Preparation and issue of Share Certificates on transfer/allotment of Shares (but not preparation of Stock Transfer Forms)
- Upkeep of all legally required Company Registers
Company Secretarial and Registered Office combined fee £230 plus VAT per annum.
Wig & Pen Services Limited is an unregulated private company in which the Partners in Wellers have a financial interest as shareholders and are also Directors. It does not come within the statutory protection given to clients of Wellers Law Group. Wig & Pen does not offer advice or provide any other service.
If you would like more information on our services, please fill out our quick enquiry form and we will get in touch or telephone Tony Summers or Heather Thomas at our Bromley office on 020 8290 7952.
* Often directors are recorded under variations of their name and address. It may therefore be necessary to conduct more than one search. ** some are only available from Companies House by fax. Wig & Pen Services Limited is a separate company from Wellers Law Group LLP and is not regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.