Parmjit qualified as a solicitor in 2003 after completing his studies at University College, London and Queen Mary College, London. He joined Wellers Law Group in 2015.
Parmjit has wide ranging experience as a corporate and commercial lawyer especially in the technology and healthcare fields. He regularly advises on mergers and acquisitions transactions, management buy-outs, venture capital/private equity transactions, joint ventures and collaboration agreements.
He is also widely experienced in dealing with day to day commercial issues faced by companies, such as trade mark and brand protection, advising on terms of business and Companies Act compliance matters. He acts for a range of business clients including individuals, partnerships, start ups and SMEs that operate in a number of business sectors.
Senior Solicitor - Commercial Property
Nina deals with all aspects of commercial property and investment property. This includes advice on identifying and acquiring both commercial and residential portfolios as well as locating and dealing with the legal aspects of high value residential property sale and purchase.
Nina works closely with clients to the following services:
- Acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold commercial and residential premises and mixed use developments.
- Landlord and tenant issues.
- Portfolio management.
- Site assembly and development.
- Real estate finance.
Nina advises a wide variety of clients including the following:
- Property developers
- Investors, including overseas investors
- Hotels; restaurants and public houses
- High net worth individuals
Nina says – “It is immensely satisfying to work with a client to discuss their objectives and then get to work to ensure that these objectives are met.”
Diana is a Solicitor in the Residential Property Department based in our Bookham High Street Office. She qualified as a solicitor in 2009.
Diana is originally from Halifax in West Yorkshire, although she spent ten years living on the south coast and is now based in Surbiton.
Diana handles all aspects of residential property transactions including residential and leasehold purchases and sales, transfer of equities, shared ownership, Help to Buy, lease extensions and enfranchisement, option agreements, plot sales and complex Land Registry queries. Diana takes pride in providing her clients with a first class service and goes above and beyond the call of duty in order to ensure that, as far as is possible, her clients are insulated from the stresses and strains that are associated with property transactions.
Solicitor - Immigration Law
Ros provides a friendly and personalised service. This is important because each case is different and each client is different. Therefore Ros focuses on your specific needs and this is true whether you are:
- a business bringing key people into the UK;
- an entrepreneur who wants to do business and live in the UK;
- an individual who wants to work or study in the UK;
- An individual who wants to make arrangements for your children or other family members to study or go to school in the UK
The rules governing immigration law can be complex and sometimes difficult to understand. Ros will explain the options that are open to you and then make sure that we take the best course of action – one that achieves the outcome that you want.
Ros qualified as a solicitor in 2006 and has over a decade of experience in dealing with all aspects of Immigration and Human Rights cases. Ros also deals with European Legislation and the effect of this in UK immigration rules and issues.
Ros says – “I am absolutely passionate about what I do. From helping people into more rewarding and stable lives to enabling businesses to operate and create jobs in the UK, my job is about making people happy and what could be better than that!”
Helen has been a solicitor specialising in family law for over 18 years. She was a Partner at her previous firm for 11 years before joining Wellers solicitors in July 2019. Helen studied Law with German Law at King's College University of London and Passau University Germany, obtaining both an LLB (Hons) and a Diploma in German Law in 1997. She completed the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law London in 1998 and is a member of Resolution, the Law Society's Family Law Accreditation Scheme and Bromley and District Law Society's Committee.
Helen helps clients with all aspects of family law – divorce and separation, cohabitation, civil partnerships, pre- and post- nuptial agreements, financial matters (e.g. property, pensions, shares, business assets, inherited wealth), domestic violence and children issues. With regard to children, she has covered both public and private children law cases including relocation, child abduction, child arrangement orders and prohibited steps orders.
Helen has a friendly and approachable manner. Whilst sympathetic to a client’s needs, she is always honest and realistic about the likely outcome. Helen will always try through negotiation and mediation to reach a fair settlement but if this fails, she aims to achieve very good results at Court.
Helen’s interests out of work include travel, theatre and cinema.
Jeanette has over 10 years’ experience working as a solicitor in residential conveyancing and she deals with all aspects of residential conveyancing transactions for a wide range of client in relation to buying and selling of freehold and leasehold properties, re-mortgages, pre-auction advice, transfer of equity, equity release, right to buy and help to buy transactions.
Following completion of the LPC, Jeanette joined a firm of solicitors in Greenwich as a trainee solicitor and qualified in 2008. She was then employed by a larger firm in South East London, specialising in all aspects of residential conveyancing and working with various offices around the UK. Jeanette joined the conveyancing department at Wellers in July 2019.
Jeanette has acted on a wide range of matters and property types in Chislehurst and nearby areas. She believes in providing a high quality service, building relationships with clients and taking the time to understand their needs. She endeavours to make the process as stress-free as possible.
In her spare time, Jeanette enjoys swimming and spending time with family and friends.
“Many thanks for handling our conveyancing recently. You made what could have been an extremely stressful time bearable. From our first meeting to completion we felt confident and happy”
“We really appreciate all your hard work & support. You made the whole ordeal bearable. We are truly grateful for everything you have done us”
Joe is a civil and commercial litigator covering a wide range of practice areas including commercial and contract litigation, property disputes including landlord and tenant litigation, banking and corporate disputes, professional negligence and debt recovery.
Having qualified in 2010, Joe was previously a Partner in a West End Practice and most recently spent time working on a large scale regulatory matter in Dubai.
Joe’s experience includes:-
- Advising clients facing a possession claim brought by an institutional landlord in respect of premises in Holland Park, including negotiating settlement of the claim
- Representing a landlord with an extensive London property portfolio in proceedings brought by a Local Authority under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Representing a landlord in a claim for interim rent under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Advising a commercial landlord in a £220,000 dilapidations claim against Kwikfit
- Advising a commercial landlord in a possession claim over premises let under an expired licence
- General advice and representation in relation to boundary and right of way disputes, forfeiture, rent recovery, dilapidations and service charge disputes
Contract and Commercial
- Advising borrowers and personal guarantors in a dispute involving the construction of a private loan agreement, including advising on the enforceability of a penalty clause under the agreement
- Advising a commercial landlord in a dispute with Npower, including advising on the construction and commencement of an energy supply agreement
- Successfully securing summary judgment in respect of a contractual claim for a deposit following a buyer’s failure to complete
- Advising on banking disputes including a set-aside application against HSBC in relation to non-enforceability of a personal guarantee
- Successfully securing compensation for a commercial entity in a claim against RBS resulting from the mis-sale of an Interest Rate Hedging Product (SWAP)
- General debt recovery on behalf of commercial clients including professional service providers and SMEs
- Successfully acting for an executor and beneficiary in relation to a probate dispute concerning disclosure of estate information, including substantial recovery of costs
- Advising a beneficiary in an inheritance dispute including successful mediation and settlement of the claim
- Advising intended beneficiaries in a professional negligence claim against solicitors following failure to finalise a testator’s will
- Advising a client in respect of a claim in professional negligence against solicitors, arising from complex trust litigation
- Advising a restaurateur in a professional negligence claim against solicitors following failure to advise on the presence of a planning restriction on commercial premises in Victoria
- Queen Mary University of London, LLB Law
- College of Law, London Moorgate
Mohit is a Property Solicitor based in our Bromley office.
As a member of Resolution Louise takes a constructive approach to assisting her clients in bringing their marriage or relationship to a legal conclusion. She encourages an amicable approach to resolving disputes, recommending alternative ways of dealing with a matter such as mediation, collaborative law or arbitration, whist drawing on her significant litigation experience where necessary.
Throughout her career Louise has undertaken all aspects of Family Law including divorce, resolving the financial aspects arising from divorce, to include complex and significant assets as well as advising cohabiting couples on relationship breakdown regarding the ownership of property as well as financial provision for any children of the family. She also advises on pre and post marriage agreements and separation agreements for a variety of clients.
In terms of Louise’s private children work this includes: child arrangement orders, specific issue orders and prohibited steps orders. She has experience of complex children cases to include issues of harm, children with complex needs and where there are allegations of domestic violence. She is also experienced in cases involving removal from the jurisdiction as well as cases of internal relocation.
On qualification Louise undertook private client work, including Wills, administration of estates and Powers of Attorney and in recent years has continued to conduct this work alongside and in conjunction with her family work. Combining these two legal disciplines means that Louise can bring clients a more complete service.
Louise prides herself on supporting her client’s through their legal journey which has resulted in recommendations and referrals from her clients and contacts.