At this time the wellbeing of our staff, clients and suppliers must be our primary concern.
Following the latest guidance from the Government, and to avoid the risk of infection Wellers Law Group (incorporating Wellers Hedleys and Wellers Reece-Jones) solicitors and support teams will be asked to work from home where possible. Our cloud-based systems provide a secure environment for all our clients and we expect to be able to offer the high levels of service we always aspire to, whatever your legal advice requirements.
To help clients at this difficult time Wellers Law Group is now open from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Saturday, so you do not have to wait to discuss any legal concerns you may have.
During these extended hours we will have specialists in property, family law, dispute resolution, Wills, Powers of Attorney and Probate available and ready to talk to you. Please call on:
- Bromley office 020 8464 4242
- Chislehurst office 020 8295 1989
- London office 020 7481 2422
- Sevenoaks 01732 457575
- Surrey offices 01483 284567
To help you address your concerns:
- We have set up video conferencing facilities so that you can continue to meet with solicitors, albeit remotely. We will of course be available to discuss your matters over the phone as usual and will be readily contactable by email.
- We offer a wide range of video conferencing options, including Zoom, Skype, facetime and WebEx, so please do get in touch to let us know what you prefer.
- We will also continually monitor the situation and the latest official advice and guidance and adapt our working practices to best meet your requirements.
- Following a risk assessment, Wellers Law Group will be implementing a number of further measures to help protect clients and employees.
Thank you for your continued support in these unprecedented times.
There are of course implications for the legal environment and there is further information posted across the website and on our blog:
The following articles may be of value: